END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read the terms and conditions of this License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before using Medtax. This License is a legal agreement between you and the owners of Medtax, represented by Stratworth Solutions, Inc. By assenting electronically, installing, utilizing the website or using this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please forego the installation process and dispose of all copies of Medtax software in your possession.
In this EULA the expressions below shall have the meaning assigned to them in this clause, unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Documentation” the detailed information about Medtax, its features and the system requirements as made available on the website of STRATWORTH, as amended from time to time;
- “Open Source Software” any software that requires as a condition of use, copying, modification and/or distribution of such software that such software or other software incorporated into, derived from or distributed with such software (a) be disclosed or distributed in source code form, and (b) be licensed for the purpose of making and/or distributing derivative works, and (c) be redistributable at no charge;
- “Stratworth” Stratworth Solutions, Inc. with address at Ground floor Bld. 4 JDN Square P. Remedio St. AS. Fortuna Banilad Mandaue City
- “Medtax Software” any software application and/or all of the contents of the files and/or other media, including software setup files, licensed to You by STRATWORTH, including any Updates;
- “Processing Unit” an organization responsible for providing the calculations, government filing, documentation and all other actions required to produce the intended output for the client; this can include business partners providing service support and internal employees of STRATWORTH
- “Updates” any modified versions and updates of, and additions to Medtax (excluding upgrades of Medtax);
- “Use” the access, download, install, copy or get benefit from using Medtax in accordance with the documentation;
- “You” you, the final and ultimate user of Medtax or the authorized representative of a company or other legal entity that will be the final and ultimate user of Medtax, and the company or other legal entity that will be the final and ultimate user of Medtax, if applicable.
- This EULA applies to any licenses granted to You by STRATWORTH for the use of Medtax.
- By logging onto the website and/or downloading any software and files sourced from Medtax Software, You enter into this EULA with STRATWORTH.
- This EULA may be modified from time to time. STRATWORTH will notify you of such modifications on its website or otherwise, e.g. by using the email address used for the provision of the License Key. Any modifications to this EULA shall only apply upon acceptance by You.
- STRATWORTH grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to Use Medtax in accordance with this EULA. STRATWORTH reserves all rights not expressly granted to You.
- STRATWORTH is and remains the owner of any intellectual property rights with respect to Medtax. You shall not acquire any ownership to Medtax as result of Your purchase of the License Key or Your Use of Medtax.
Permitted use and restrictions
- The official website of Medtax is www.medtax.ph and this page may contain official announcements and updates
- In order to be able to install Medtax and receive Updates and upgrades, Your computer shall have access to the Internet and shall meet the system requirements described in the Documentation that can be found on the webpage: https://medtax.ph/#download.
- STRATWORTH may modify Medtax at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to You, for example to comply with applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim or to provide Updates and upgrades.
- Certain components of Medtax are Open Source Software and licensed under the terms of the applicable license(s) of the Open Source Software. You shall adhere to these terms and conditions, which can be found via the webpage: https://www.medtax.ph/acknowledgements/.
Maintenance and support
- STRATWORTH will notify You of any available Updates and upgrades.
- You will be entitled to receive Updates free of charge:
- You can download available Updates and upgrades from the website of STRATWORTH.
- Any maintenance and support provided by STRATWORTH, including the provision of Updates and upgrades, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” basis without any warranty, as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
Use of Data
- STRATWORTH and its subsidiaries may periodically collect and use technical and related data concerning Medtax You have licensed, including about the version number of Medtax You have installed and about the system You have installed Medtax on. STRATWORTH will use such data to facilitate maintenance and support with respect to Medtax, to improve its products and to provide further services or technologies to You.
- STRATWORTH may process personal data with respect to You, if and to the extent necessary to provide the License Key, to provide maintenance and support to You with respect to Medtax and to comply with its obligations under this EULA. To the extent STRATWORTH will process personal data, it will comply with its obligations under applicable data protection law. Please see our privacy statement for more details on the processing of Your personal data that STRATWORTH has collected and received through its website.
- You Use Medtax at Your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with You.
- Medtax and accompanying documentation are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty – express or implied – of any kind, and STRATWORTH specifically disclaims the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written advice given by STRATWORTH, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and You may not rely upon such information or advice.
- The liability of STRATWORTH and any third party that has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of Medtax for all damages arising out of or in any way relating to Medtax shall not exceed one (1) year equivalent of the involved client’s fees.
- STRATWORTH and any third party that has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of Medtax are under no circumstances liable for consequential or indirect damages (including damage for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of data, and the like arising out of the use or inability to use Medtax).
- The limitations of liability referred to in clause 9.1 and 9.2 shall not apply in the event that: (i) any negligence on the part of STRATWORTH leads to death or physical injury or (ii) damages arise from the intent, willful misconduct or gross negligence of STRATWORTH or the management of STRATWORTH.
- This EULA will continue to be in force until the expiry or termination of any support contract between STRATWORTH and You.
- You acknowledge that the provisions of this EULA, which by their nature are intended to survive termination, will remain in effect after termination of this EULA.
Governing law and disputes
- This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, excluding its conflicts of law rules.
- Any dispute between STRATWORTH and You shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court in Cebu City, Philippines.